It is believed in Hindu mythology that marriage time and your soulmate are predetermined. The planets’ position at your birth time decides situations for your marriage. Marriage is a blessing for those people for whom it happened at right time. But it is not possible for everyone. Few people observe different problems for getting married at desired time. Few people are not able to find reasonable match, and this can be due to unforeseen reasons as well. Ideal marriage age is different in different cultures for both females and males. As per Vedic astrology, individual’s planetary position will impact his/her marriage age. In this article, we will explain different astrological reasons for late marriage.
Astrological reasons for delayed marriage:
- In the case of a postponed marriage, the seventh, eighth, and twelfth houses in the horoscope should be examined. The seventh house is the key house for marriage, and a strong seventh house signifies a happy marriage. The couple relationship is represented by the eighth house, while the sexual relationship is represented by the twelfth house. Marriage can be postponed if the seventh house ruler is weak or absent.
- The presence of Mars in the eighth house of your horoscope may cause a marriage delay.
- The presence of Ketu in the seventh house could be the cause of the marital delay.
- Saturn’s position in the seventh house could be a big factor in the marital delay.
- If you are Manglik, this could also be a factor in your marriage being delayed. It is observed that Manglik people get married in 29th, 27th, 33rd, 37th and 31st year of age.
- When Mars approaches Rahu or When Mars and Rahu Saturn are in the same house (7th or 8th), marriage may be delayed.
- If the seventh house is influenced in any manner by the eighth or twelfth houses, marriage may be postponed.
- The presence of the 7th house ruler in the 6th or 8th house can cause marriage delays.
Astrological Remedies For Delayed Marriage
Support and compatibility with lovers, planets or spouses is a pillar of the relationship. All these factors are impacted by the positions of the planets.
According to Vedic Astrology, the remedies for delay in marriage are:
1. Gauri Shankar Pooja should be done regularly to avoid delays in marriage
2. Pard Shivling worship can also remove the obstacles to marriage
3. Worship Hanuman Ji on Tuesday to remove the obstacles to marriage and sacrifice the Chola and vermilion.
4. Chant Saptashati Stotra in front of Maa Durga and do kanjak poojan
5. If Saturn causes a delay in your marriage in your horoscope, then give a black sesame seed at Shivling on Saturday. Donate iron, whole Daal, black cloth, and black sesame seeds on Saturday. This will help to remove obstacles from Saturn’s planets.
6. Water the Peepal for 13 consecutive days to remove the obstacles to marriage.
7. If Maglik Dosh delays her/his marriage, she/he must fast until Tuesday for Hanuman Ji’s blessing. He/She should serve vermilion and Ladoo to Hanumanji.
8. Chant Shri Mangal Chandika Stotra every Tuesday to get rid of the delay in marriage due to manglik’s flaws
9. If the marriage is delayed, one should provide water 16 times in a row on Monday to worship Lord Shiva. This can be offered by both boys and girls
10. Fix Vastu Shastra at home to solve marital problems
11. Pray to Venus every Friday
12. If Ketu and Rahu cause a delay in marriage, it is advisable to help those in need. It helps you solve the problem of late marriage
13. If Venus delays marriage, improve relationships with women such as your mother, sister and girlfriend
14. Yellow sapphires for girls and diamonds for boys can be used to increase the chances of marriage.
15. Preparation for marriage in Shiva Parvati and Radha Krishan Temple is also helpful
It is advisable to consult a reputable astrologer to find out why the marriage was delayed.