Devi Mantras have the power to change the dimension of life. There are specific Mantras for specific purpose. Navratri is the best time to chant them and have the blessing of Maa Durga. Here Are Some.
1) For the fulfilment of all their wishes and to remove every obstacle in the way of success, students should regularly chant at least one rosary, or prayer bead (108 times) “Om Shri Durga Devyai Namah” in the morning during Navratri.
2) If any remedy, ritual or mantra is chanted during Navratri, then it definitely gives results. Therefore, while worshipping the Goddess in Navratri, the mantra given below should be chanted first.
“Om Jayanti Mangala Kali Bhadrakali Kapalini, Durga Kshama Shiva Dhatri Swaha Swadha Namostute.”
By lighting a cow’s ghee lamp (Deepak) in front of Goddess Durga, recite
- 9 times Durga Sapta Shlokas
- 9 times 32 Naam mala
- 9 times Siddha Kunjika Stotra.
3) To get money, or to get rid of debt
- Recite Shri Sukta 16 times or 160 times daily. On Vijayadashami, perform Dashansh Yagya, Tarpan (Offering), Marjan (Purification) or get it done by a learned Pandit Ji.
4) To get quick results, recite Samputik Shri Sukta 16 times, every day during Navratri. Light a cow’s ghee lamp in front of Goddess Durga. On the first day of the reciting, speak any one wish/desire that is most important to you to the Goddess.
5) In order to get wealth, Shri Shankaracharya praised Maa Lakshmi Ji with Shri Kanakdhara Stotra to remove the poverty of the Brahmin. In Navratri, recite this 16 times daily or recite 1200 times in 9 days. On Vijayadashami, perform Dashansh Yagya, Tarpan (Offering), Marjan (Purification) or get it done by a learned Pandit Ji.
6) A victim of the judicial system or a person suffering from enemies should get reciting of Bagula Pratyangira Kavach 400 times, or 400 times daily and a total of 3600 times in 9 days by a learned Pandit Ji. There is no need for dashansh (one tenth) yajna, tarpan, and marjan for this.
7) One of the meanings of Shardiya is Saraswati. Therefore, the students should daily chant Saraswati Stotra composed by Brahma Ji, or the seed (Beej) mantra AIM (ऐं) as described in Devi Bhagwat, as many times as they can. If it is done as a ritual, then on Vijayadashami, perform Dashansh Yagya, Tarpan, and Marjan.
8) To get sudden wealth, chant one rosary (108 times) of one of the most effective mantras of Lakshmi Ji -Shrim, daily in Navratri.
9) To please Hanuman Ji and to attain strength and intelligence, do 100 recitations of Hanuman Chalisa every day, a total of 900 recitations, and perform Dashansh Yagya, Tarpan, and Marjan on Vijayadashami.
10) Durga Saptashati- Perform one recitation of this stotra or Shatchandi, that is, a total of 100 recitations with rituals, and then perform Dashansh Yagya, Tarpan (Offering), Marjan (Purification) on Vijayadashami.
For astro consultation contact -9966667290.